thanks

Thank You For more than 20.000 page views !!! :D

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finally!

Hellow everypony! ^-^



So we can't keep it a secret anymore, the club made a big decision few months ago, when we gave up on anime and decided to go My little Pony style. I am soo happy i can share my passion for this show with you guys! ^-^

 I know many would judge us, but what is wrong with having a club dedicated to this wonderful show about magic and friendship ? Next meeting we are going to do a My little pony Friendship is Magic marathon starting from 3pm all the way to 10 pm and we will hopefully finish at least 2 seasons, plus we are going to have cupcakes and tea !


 Don't forget to bring your favorite my little pony characters with you and be ready to get your much desired official MLP Fanclub t-shirts! ^-^


                                                                                                             Have a ponyful day!
  Neko 






No comments:

Post a Comment