thanks

Thank You For more than 20.000 page views !!! :D

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Minimeet , + Help needed

Hi all!!!  ^-^

 What a nice day we have, sun is shining, the sky is all clear, perfect for staying inside and play games or work like I do XD. So I have a few important dates to set . First of all a mini meet will be held on sunday jul 29, from 5pm at B&B and from there maybe we'll go to Le & Le games. Join us if you are free. No fee, but you have to pay for the game if we decide to go, and if anyone would like to donate to the club that's accepted.
 Important event coming soon :

august 4 - World wide weekend, promenada mall, a nice little event where you can get to know some awesome cultures and countries, also learn dances and everything . Next weeks meeting will be replaced with this event organized by AIESEC and School of values , and since I'm taking part in the organizing I won't have enough time for a meeting to .
August 5  - game day - Join us for a few rounds of Werewolfs of millers hollow , from 4 pm , in the city fortress (cetate ) if it's a good weather, in Le& Le games if it rains 
August 22 - Anivar & C.A.T special meeting , we'll have some visitors from other cities , so we can create new bonds and friendships , also learn from each other. other details soon
August  12 & august 19- meet nr.22 and meet nr. 23
End of september - Yoshicon , anime con held at Oradea, we will participate at the event as visitors , and I will be a Staff member at the Karaoke room , details coming soon
October 13-14 - Mondocon , Budapest,  huge 2 days long anime con, we are also planning to go .

      Updated pages : staff team & contact , Anime Events check them out! :D                                                                            
                                                                                      Have a nice day, and stay active!
                                                                                                                 Neko





Help needed!!!

I need help with two things :

1. For the blog, I need someone to write reviews for the meetings , because as you can see I kinda got behind on that part ... So there can even be 2 persons and divide the work , but volunteers needed !!!

2. For Karaoke Freak country - this is the karaoke team I'm in and we will be on guard in the karaoke room at  Yoshicon , I have a lot of new karaokes to make and need an assistant to download pictures for me, so I can save some time on this project, all you have to do is to find nice pictures from the anime I'm working on and send them to me. You'll get a free ticket to the con if you help me , so it's worth it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment