thanks

Thank You For more than 20.000 page views !!! :D

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy new year !

Hi members and future members ! =^-^=

    I just want to wish all of you a very happy new year, hope you had fun and everyone survived the night between the years ... good bye 2011 , and HELOO 2012 ( hope you'll be better or someone will have to deal with my anger =^-^= ). So this year I have many plans for the club.Starting with a meeting this week maybe and a movie night or something, we need to use what's left of our holiday vacation. Wait a second .... why am I writing in English....nvm ( I'll translate it later) . Sooo hope we'll have more members this year and more activities ^-^.  I would like to get a little feedback from you guys on how could we make this work better and what do you think about me as a club leader, you can text me with it, or message me on yahoo or facebook. Please this would be important. I'm going to add a gallery for the photoes soon until then be sure to visit our facebook page and like us : http://www.facebook.com/pages/CAT-MIAU/123917084357655

                                                                                                                      Neko
(picture by: Emese Gal , a.k.a Mese - dedicated club member and awesome photographer )

No comments:

Post a Comment